Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Unit 4- Payton

I am so sick of being used as a burp and snot rag. Everytime I turn around I either have a baby spiting up on me or a two year using my shirt and pants to wipe his nose. I can not stand it. They think that it is funny. Ugh!!! Grossssss!!!!! I guess thats what being a mother is all about. I hope that all the mothers enjoyed their mothers day sunday. I did! We went to church and the kids got to go down to the front and get a flower to take to their mom. Payton went and got me a flower and on his way back he held it up in the air that way everyone could see he got a flower for his mom. It was so funny! By the time he got it to me the flower fell off the stem as soon as it hit my hand. He wanted to go get another one the whole time the preacher was talking. He told me mommy I broke it another Please!! Little memories to be cherished! Yesterday he was riding a tricycle around the outside table and he stopped, kissed me, and said bye! I asked him where he was going and he said "to the store to get milk." He circled the table again and when he got back to me he said "here you go, your milk." He even gave me my change after he went back to the sore for chocolate to go with his milk. He comes up with the goofiest things.

2 comments:

  1. Please print this off and keep it. I have forgotten so much of what my kids did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will thank you for the idea.

    ReplyDelete