Friday, June 4, 2010

Unit 7

This term is almost gone and Im not sure where it all went. I have had so much going on outside of school with the kids and my avon. I cant believe that have been able to keep it all straight. This class has taught me alot so far but we still have three weeks left. Maybe I can learn more. I hope that everyone has done well on their paper. Well I really dont have much to say this week. Good Luck on your paper everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Skin So Soft lotion and the Avon bubble bath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too!! They have this new bubble bath called berries n creme it smells so good. My kids love the roll on body paint soap. They com out of that bathroom and you can smell them coming from down the hall.

    ReplyDelete