Saturday, June 12, 2010
Unit 8
It has been a long day. I went to my cousins baby shower today and she enjoyed everybody. She got plenty of stuff for her little one. Vacation Bible School starts tomorrow night. I will finally have the time to get things done with all the kids out of the house for a little bit every night. Yay!!! I have been so busy that I have forgotten what class I have what night and what paper I am writing on. I will be ready for break when it gets here. I have to plan for my two year olds birthday party on July 3rd. I know what Im doing it in just haven't planned everything out yet. We have a lake cabin rented for the fourth and he gets to have spongebob everywhere for a whole day. The kids will get to go swimming in the pool and the guys can go fishing or whatever they want. Good maybe then I will get time away from my hubby. I know that sounds bad but I get sick of arguing with him over little things. Hes like a kid you have to tell him over and over not to do something. Its driving me nuts. Oh well next month he will be on his way to Ohio again for a while and a break away from each other is exactly what we need at this point. I hope that it makes everythng right again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sometimes a short break is just what we need:) Your son's birthday party sounds like fun, my Granddaughter who is 3 also loves Spongebob and I have to admit so do I.
ReplyDeleteYou are working so hard to keep everything going.
ReplyDeleteThank God for Bible school.
I am so thankful for VBS. It gave me a few hours a day break. They enjoyed it so much.
ReplyDelete