

Today my little boy took his first steps! I was so excited but then I realized that when he really gets going, I'm not going to be able to stop. Lol! I will have one running north, one running south, one running east, and one going west. Oh my!! What will I do? I expected them to fight when we moved down here, they're all boys for petes sake, but WOW!!!! They fight like they have nothing better to do. Luke and Logan, the twins, do not want anything to do with my oldest boy Payton, because it has always been just the two of them together. It is just pure madness. They fight over the littlest things. If it's not toys, it's colors! Crap they would fight over a piece of torn paper if they had one. I finally decided that I'm just going to let them duke it out. Maybe if they beat each other up then they will realize that when one has something they can't have it too.
First steps are always so exciting. I have 3 children of my own. Girls are 5 and 4 and a boy age 2. He is my troublemaker. I think all boys are meant for trouble, dont you?
ReplyDeleteWow! You have cute boys. My girls fought a lot also. You may be right to let them work it out.
ReplyDeleteI think all boys are meant for trouble! Like they say boys will be boys! And these boys are all boy too thats why we let them duke it out when they fight. A few bumps and bruses won't hurt them.
ReplyDelete