Thursday, May 27, 2010

Unit 6

I have had a lot on my mind lately. I have been just so stressed. Raising four boys is not an easy job. especially when two of them are not yours to begin with. Dont get me wrong I love my two nephews like they were my own. Boy but this week I haven't had my two, just the twins and they have ran me crazy. I am afraid that when my two get home saturday I will not know what to do. I want to pull my hair out sometimes but I dont. I have been dealing with a friends marriage problems for two days now. I feel like a Marriage Counsilor. Its hard to explain to two people that without love coming from both of them it will never work, and have crazy kids running around. He loves her but she doesnt love him. If their feeling this way then their marriage will never work. You can love someone all you want but if they dont love you back then you are wasting your time. There is someone out there that will love you back. You just have to look with an open heart and pray that God puts that person in your life.


Poem: You Lied
I loved you.
You lied.
You could have been by my side.
But you lied.
Oh how I tried.
Again you lied.
Many tears I cried.
All because you lied.

It is short but it says something to me. I feel this way often in my own marrige. I find myself questioning what to do next. And its worse when your friends are in the same boat you are. It is kinda like you know the boat is sinking but you have nothing to plug the hole with. So you just ride it down until there is no boat left to hang on to.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot imagine how you handle four boys. I feel like this sometimes with my friends but not as much as I did when I was younger. By my age they are divorced or at peace with each other. It takes longer for guys to grow up!

    ReplyDelete